Only dogs need leash. Not really! Bearded dragons need it, too. For the sake of its safety, and your convenience, this accessory is a must-have for any reptile pet owner.
1. Less chance of accident
Leash & harness is there to help you control your bearded dragon. Rather than holding it on your hand, now you can walk it around, thanks to this product accessory. Moreover, the reptile is a very active animal. With a high quality leash & harness, your beardie is safe.
2. No more lost beardie
The accessory is good at keep your beardie by your side. So it won’t have a chance to rush in some nearby bushes and disappear. FOR EVER!
3. Show-off more!
Letting your friends know about your little buddy feels good. A leash can help you walk it out more frequently, and easier. Stop hiding behind rocks, start being social, beardie!
4. Walk in a park, like usual pet owners
Sometimes you want to go out for a walk in the park with your beardie. Without a leash, how can you do that? Putting your pet in the pocket? No! Just grab a bearded dragon leash then go!
5. Sun bath party
You spend so much time & effort to build a lovely habitat for your bearded dragon. But it’s still artificial. Hot sunlight vs. UV lamp, which one do you think your beardie will prefer? Securing your pet with a harness and go outside.
6. Training beardie made easy
Though it’s hard, no one says it’ impossible to train bearded dragons to do some cool tricks like other pets. Of course, you can’t expect it to behave like dogs or cats, but if your pet can do dog’s trick, it’s cool anyway. Moreover, you can take control over your beardie in some situations.
7. Bearded dragon leashes look good on your pet
As an accessory, leashes & harnesses can make your pet look cool. There are 2 types of bearded dragon leash you can buy. One is made from rope, with a button to help you adjust the length. The other one is included with a leather-made harness, which can ensure comfort for your pet.
If you can’t put clothes on your beardie, why not try a good leash instead?
Bonus bearded dragon leash safety tips
When using a leash for your bearded dragon, here are some safety tips to keep in mind:
- Use a leash that is the correct size for your pet. Smaller bearded dragons need thinner leashes with smaller hardware, while large ones may require leashes of a slightly thicker width.
- Never pull or drag your reptile pet with a leash. It can injure your pet, especially young and small ones.
- Keep your leash in good condition. Leash for bearded dragon is more simplier than traditional one. People can mistake it with some kind of rope and throw it away.
If you are looking for a brand new leash for your pet, you can check out our post Best bearded dragon leashes you can buy on Amazon.